Carwile Mechanical is proud to offer a position as Controls Technician.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Basic life & AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Accident & critical illness coverage
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Full-time work
Technician working on a team delivering the successful installation, start-up, and operation of digital (DDC), electronic, mechanical, and pneumatic HVAC control components.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to)
- Assist other technicians in updating control documents for changes made during installation for compilation into as-builts.
- Assist in the installation and check-out of control system components.
- Maintains internal and external customer satisfaction by promptly responding to requests and communications
- Assists with the installation of conduit and wire as it relates to the construction of control system
- Assist in, or perform, the installation of control components, completion of checklists, and provide feedback on the project status and site conditions
- Understand the implications of material and labor planning decisions as they affect the financial success of the project
- Follow all internal and external safety policies
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must be able to handle stress and job demands.
- Must be able to cooperatively work with others.
Education and Experience:
- Required is a High School diploma or greater.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
The physical activities described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations. Individuals may need to ride or drive in a vehicle for 2 or more hours at a time depending on position. Individuals working at an outside job site may be exposed to varying temperatures including very hot (above 90 degrees F) or very cold (below 32 degrees F) and all-weather conditions. Individuals may be exposed to: cramped work spaces, contaminants, extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions, exposure to sounds and noise levels that are distracting or uncomfortable. Performing this job requires frequent use of hands to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Must be able to sit, talk, hear, and stand frequently throughout the day. Must be able to climb, reach above shoulder height, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl frequently. The position occasionally may require lifting heavy objects (up to 75 pounds) and performing strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions. Individuals may occasionally be exposed to hazardous conditions, high places and /or hazardous equipment. May work with or around chemicals that require knowledge of a safety data sheet.